Please: uninstall any previous version of ColorLab before running the 32-bit .msi file. It's now set up to automatically upgrade (and should do so from rc1) but better to be safe.
- Tested by me only with Vegas Pro 9 on Windows 7.
- The x86 and x64 versions should be able to live side-by-side on your system.
- Support for 64-bit Vegas
- Disabled effect blending. Will be removed entirely in v1.1.
- Fixed ColorLab failing on Intel GPU
- Fixed System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
- Fixed out of range levels slider
- Fixed shutdown and cleanup when closing Vegas.
- New installer package using WiX, hopefully better. (Improved Vista/W7 support too.)
I know one or two reported bugs didn't go into this one, if so, please report your problem by going here. Failing that, you can always e-mail me (see readme) or comment here on the blog.
Hope I can lock down v1.0 soon, there is so much nice stuff in v1.1 around the corner. :)
Edit: You can find the proper RC2 readme file in the Downloads section. I accidentally bundled an old PDF in the installers.