Here's beta 5 now, with tons of improvements. I know I'm stretching the idea of a "beta" version, but that's gonna change. Further versions leading up to v1.0 will only be bug fixes. The goal now is to get a fully stable v1.0 out the door. So please send me any problems you find. Thanks to everyone who's mailed me so far, it's very encouraging even to get complaints. :)
|ColorLab b5 screen shots|
- Massive ease-of-use improvements to the user interface.
- Easy White Balance correction - in the Adjust effect (formerly Levels).
- Gamma control in Adjust.
- Blur effect. Like the gaussian blur in Vegas but faster.
- Fixed using ColorLab from multiple Windows user accounts.
- Fixed (hopefully) extraneous keyframes being created.
- Dynamic allocation and release of video card memory.
- Many fixes and tweaks.
- Improved documentation/readme, in PDF accessed through the start menu.