Happy belated new year. It's been a busy period for me, but I've finally decided to upload a release candidate for v1.0. If this proves stable, the next one will be the final. After that, new features.
- Fixed blend slider in Blur effect.
- Fixed order of operations in Adjust. Gamma was being applied after output levels.
- Fixed eyedropper cursor.
- Added experimental “chroma” option to Blur, will perform chroma blur and leave luma alone (this is done with respect to the BT.709/HD definition of Y’CbCr).
- Input levels in Adjust are now a three-arrow slider. The middle handle controls gamma, by setting the desired mid-level. Removed gamma edit box.
- Added Preset menus to Adjust, for quick setup.
- Freshened up UI and fixed various inconsistencies.
- May fail on integrated Intel graphics despite PS 2.0 support.