I've got a busy time ahead since my family is expanding (!) and want to get v1.0 AND v1.1 out the door as soon as possible.
Therefore my priorities are as such:
- Focus on core features.
- Trim away obscure and unnecessary functionality.
- Move towards a simpler UI with optional "expert" settings.
- New white balance algorithm with Temperature/Tint sliders, like in Ad*be Lightroom/Camera RAW.
- Protect Highlights feature for white balance.
- Unsharp Mask effect.
- Performance improvements on Shader Model 3.0 capable cards.
- Optional high precision internal buffers.
- Simplified 6-vector user interface (can still switch to old one)
- Switchable color space (BT.709, BT.601 with NTSC or PAL primaries)
- Improved documentation.
- REMOVED: Effect blend levels.
- REMOVED: Levels RGBA/RGB target dropdown. (made little sense as it was)
"Matte" generator for framing the image. Smart Blur effect.